Pure Hot Yoga recognizes the demands of parenthood and the importance of taking care of ourselves so that we can better take care of our little ones. Our loving babysitting staff will take care of your little one so that you can take care of yourself. You will be able to have peace of mind knowing your kids are being well taken care of.
We offer babysitting during our most popular class times. To see a current babysitting schedule please click here.
Guidelines for Babysitting:
- Children must be with parents at all times.
- Parents are more than welcome to drop their kid off in the babysitting area, and then come and check in for class.
- We ask all children to take their shoes off before entering babysitting room.
- Please bring a change of clothes, diapers, easy clean up snacks, and water.
- Children are not allowed in the heated room.
View our Child Care Schedule
“When I first tried hot yoga it was at Pure Hot Yoga. I knew right away it was going to be the right workout for me, but it is only possible because of the amazing childcare. I’m able to focus on myself for an hour because I know my children are safe and loved. Now, my kids beg to go to yoga to play!"
“I cannot say enough positive compliments about Pure Hot Yoga’s childcare staff. These lovely women provide a safe, engaged, loving environment for my children to play, and have their own small group social time. I can commit fully to my yoga practice knowing that my 3 children are just steps away! When I tell my kids “lets go to yoga” they all race to the door yelling yaaaayyyy. If your yoga practice depends on childcare, then look no further than Pure Hot Yoga.”